Tips for Chatting with MitsukuMitsuku will give a reasonably sensible response for anything you care to say to her (including insults).
But for best results you should follow these tips:
1. Mitsuku understands a lot of text speak and slang but you should always try and spell your message to Mitsuku accurately and use proper sentence structure. i.e. How are you? rather than How R u? If Mitsuku gives you a strange reply, chances are that you have spelt your message incorrectly.
2. Type in one sentence at a time. If you have a lot to say, rather than just confusing her with too much information, break it down into smaller parts and Mitsuku will be able to follow the conversation a lot better.
3. She can remember any personal details you tell her for a short period of time. Things like your name, age, where you live etc. If you wish her to remember them for longer, either ask her to remember you or say goodbye, bye, anything like that to her when you have finished talking. This works better if you use the same PC to chat to her each time and have "cookies" enabled.
4. If you feel that Mitsuku has given you an incorrect answer, you can correct her by telling her that she was wrong and she will ask you what she should have said. She will then say your response instead of her own and keep it in her short term memory. Mitsuku will notify me of any changes to her knowledge, so I will decide whether to include it in her long term memory. I can't make this an automatic procedure, as people tell her all sorts of rubbish every day and I don't want her to be corrupted with nonsense.
5. You can share your chatlog with other people if you ask Mitsuku to publish your log. Please use common sense and don't include personal details such as passwords, credit card details and things like that, as the chatlogs can potentially be read by anyone in the world.